Sunday, November 14, 2010

Consolidation!

I've decided to move all my blogs here & combine them into one. You see, I have blogged about various parts of my life in various places, but I am really just one person with one life and I may as well talk about it all in one place. Welcome to my world. :)

One of the blogs I had was sort of a food journal, which I find interesting & useful to keep track of from time to time, partly because I tend to get stuck in a rut with my food choices, and it's nice to be reminded of other things I like to eat.

This morning for breakfast, I ate about 1/4 pound of home-made sausage (natural ground beef + RealSalt + fresh garlic + herbs) and drank a pint of goat milk. Man, that goat milk is satisfying!

Just now (11 am) I snacked on a few raw barbecue chips (I added about a tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar to her recipe) and then drank a can of coconut milk with vanilla flavored stevia drops mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment