Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sick

I am sick. It serves me right, I guess. I was just last week telling people how great this year is because I used to be the one getting sick, missing work, etc. and this winter my friends, neighbors & coworkers have been sick and I get a little bit of something and then get over it right away. Not this time. :( I've now been sick for three days: sore throat, tight lungs, red watery eyes (my eyes are actually better today!), headache, getting worn out VERY easily...I've been steaming up the house and taking all kinds of stuff: stuff for immune support, stuff to kill germs, stuff to grow more good bacteria, stuff to balance my energy, stuff to support my immune system, blah blah blah...and even though I'm doing all kinds of "stuff" to get well, it is still hanging on. This monster is a toughie. My family is having a girls' weekend starting tomorrow, and I'm super lucky they love me, because when my wonderful sister-in-law found out I am sick & might not come, she called & said she'll bring me over some more "stuff" to help kick this cold's hiney outta here. Here's hoping it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment